Fabiani Cohen & Hall, LLP offers a competitive salary ($100,000 to $150,000, depending on experience), excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team.
We have openings for newly admitted and experienced New York attorneys. Knowledge of New York Labor Law Sections 200, 240(1) and 241(6) is a plus. Position calls for an independent self-starter who can handle all aspects of a client’s defense from pleadings to trial, if experienced, and offers direct client contact with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Secretarial, paralegal and calendar support is provided for all attorneys.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ATTORNEYS:
- Litigation updates addressing legal topics relevant to the practice and changes in the law.
- Access to a Senior Partner on all cases.
We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year
- 401(k) Plan
- Commuter benefits
- Direct deposit
- Year end bonus
Fax your resume with salary requirements to: (212) 207-8182
No phone calls, please.