Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of New York, 1983. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1983.
Mr. Pollak is engaged in litigation of significant premises liability, construction, lead poisoning and products liability actions and insurance coverage disputes. He handles all phases of litigation, including appeals before intermediate appellate courts and the New York Court of Appeals.
- Phone: 247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D.
Memberships & Professional Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York