Our experienced attorneys specialize in the defense of bodily injury claims and property damage actions for major developers and contractors involved in significant municipal and private construction projects throughout the City. They have knowledge of New York Labor Law §200, 240(1) and 241(6). Experienced attorneys also handle all aspects of a client’s defense from pleadings to trial and have direct client contact. Some of our attorneys with trial experience, and with client permission, handle cases through trial.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team.
Secretarial, paralegal and calendar support is provided for all attorneys.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ATTORNEYS:
- Litigation updates addressing legal topics relevant to the practice and changes in the law.
- Access to a Senior Partner on all cases.
We offer the following to all full-time attorneys:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans with coverage starting on first day of employment
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Direct deposit
- Annual paid bar admission dues
- One law association membership fee
- Year end bonus