Support areas such as human resources, accounting, information technology and legal and non-legal administrative support play a pivotal role in the firm’s operations.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team. Opportunities include training and/or increased responsibility that lead to promotions and/or internal mobility.
We offer the following to all full-time Business Professionals:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans with coverage starting on first day of employment
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year; up to 25 paid days off per calendar year after 8 years of employment
- 401(k) Plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Commuter benefits
- Direct deposit
- Year- end bonus