Our newly admitted attorneys work with senior associates and partners on high exposure matters involving significant property damage and New York Labor Law actions to review incoming discovery materials, prepare written reports to clients, draft discovery responses and motions, and appear for court conferences and depositions. Newly admitted associates may also be given an independent case load of general liability matters depending upon experience.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team.
Secretarial, paralegal and calendar support is provided for all attorneys.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ATTORNEYS:
- Assignments are overseen by a team of partners who distribute assignments, offer feedback and monitor career development
- Litigation updates addressing legal topics relevant to the practice and changes in the law.
- Access to a Senior Partner on all cases.
We offer the following to all full-time attorneys:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans with coverage starting on first day of employment
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Direct deposit
- Annual paid bar admission dues
- One law association membership fee
- Year end bonus