Stephen M. Cohen
Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of New York, 1986. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
Mr. Cohen is responsible for the handling of significant personal injury and property damage suits through trial. Special areas of concentration include construction litigation, construction contract interpretation and drafting. He is responsible for day to day handling of construction litigation programs including supervising responsible attorneys. Mr. Cohen also handles trials of major construction and premises liability cases.
Memberships and Professional Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association; Association of the Bar of the City of New York; New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Symposium of Workers Compensation Law Amendments; Mealey’s Construction Site Injury Conference
- Certified, OSHA Construction, Safety & Health, 1997